At this year´s Interphex L.B. Bohle unveiled the first ever truly Continuous twinscrew Granulator and Dryer on the market.
Continuous wet granulaiton and drying have long been a hot topic in pharmaceutical R&D and industry. However, there is currently no truly continuous fluid-bed dryer on the market that is suitable for long process times and that also meets the quality requirements. L.B. Bohle unveiled the new R&D system QbCon® 1 for truly continuous granulation and drying that meets all requirements for the successful introduction of continuous wet granulation.
The Benefits of L.B. Bohle´s QbCon® 1:
• Material flow from raw material to dried granule in a closed continuous operation
• Fully automatic cleaning of fi lter during the drying process
• Consistent LOD (Loss On Drying) across all granule sizes
• Uniform conveying of the granules from feeding to discharge
• Easy scale-up for the developmemt of new products
• Continuous application of the granulation liquid by the use of a special pump
QbCon® 1 – Revolutionary system for your R&D and an ideal device for the introduction of continuous wet granulation!