At this year´s Interphex and ACHEMA, L.B. Bohle unveiled the first ever truly Continuous twinscrew Granulator and Dryer on the market.
Continuous wet granulaiton and drying have long been a hot topic in pharmaceutical R&D and industry.
Challenges in Continuous Wet Granulation and Drying:
- THE L.B. Bohle QbCon® 1 is the ideal device for the introduction of continuous wet granulation in the pharmaceutical industry
- No continuous fluid-bed dryer on the market that is suitable for long process times and meets all quality requirements.
Our Solution for Your Continuous Wet Granulation and Drying:
THE L.B. Bohle QbCon® 1 is the ideal device for the introduction of continuous wet granulation
- QbCon® 1 achieves truly continuous drying and granulation for the first time with very narrow and reproducible residence time distributions in the dryer. It also maintains a stable quality of the granules with regard of moisture and particle size.
- QbCon® 1 is a system with fully-integrated software and unit operations consisting of different components by L.B. Bohle (liquid feeding, wet granulation, drying, automatization) and Gericke AG (powder feeding).
- By use of PAT it is possible to monitor the production process inline. This leads to constant production of high-quality products, high patient safety, lower costs, better process understanding and optimized process control.
- The entire process is controlled and monitored via a touch panel.
- The design of QbCon® 1 is very space-saving, and the nominal throughput of the system is 0.5-4 kg/h, but can significantly deviate upwards.
QbCon® 1 – Revolutionary system for your R&D and an ideal device for the introduction of continuous wet granulation!
Learn more about QbCon®1- Download Scientific Report